NICE playing!! What kind of heads do you use? Your toms sound sweet. Post some more of your performances. PT.
it's just a small clip. I'm using a Maple Custom Absolute kit with Zildjian symbals, Sennheiser E604's, Beta 52, and Line CM2e's into an O1v. any comments would be appreciated.
http://www.amtelecom.net/~jrs/
NICE playing!! What kind of heads do you use? Your toms sound sweet. Post some more of your performances. PT.
Thanks PT, I use clear G2's on the toms and a coated G2 on the snare.
NICE playing! Is that a backing track or you actually play with those guys?!
Keep posting dude! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Very nice sound. Makes me want to pick up some new Yamahas...what snare did you use?
What did you record to(software)? Any more details?
That track is off of one of Weckl's play-along CD's, right? Sounds good! (Porterhouse- check it out...)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah it's definitely a tune from the Rythm of the Soul album.Originally posted by cjbdrm:
Very nice sound. Makes me want to pick up some new Yamahas...what snare did you use?
What did you record to(software)? Any more details?
That track is off of one of Weckl's play-along CD's, right? Sounds good! (Porterhouse- check it out...)
Nice playing man! You're hitting daves drum sounds very close! if it wasn't because you played a different drum pattern on that tune, it would be hard to tell a difference
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Troll Alert...
drumgashunt- I've seen all your posts...it's not that kind of board, bro.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 24, 2004 01:06 PM: Message edited by: cjbdrm ]</font>
Sigh...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know if that is good for me or bad for me, but thanks for the replyOriginally posted by David Francis:
Sigh...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't know if that is good for me or bad for me, but thanks for the reply</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's ok JVC, I believe david was commenting on that prick drumgashgunts' useless posts, not you. Btw, nice drumming man!Originally posted by J.V.C.:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by David Francis:
Sigh...
Bookmarks